InMedia - Inclusive Media Literacy Curricula for Youth
InMedia - Inclusive Media Literacy Curricula for Youth is an initiative on media literacy and inclusive methodologies for young people with fewer opportunities.
During the 30 months of project the experts involved will develop an integrated media and information literacy Program and Training of Trainers methodology and training materials on ML for youth workers using non-formal learning methods.
60 young people facing socio-economic and cultural difficulties will benefit from 4 workshops and 25 youth workers will be part of the TOT - short term joint staff training event - with participants from Romania, Moldova and Hungary.
During the project we intend to organize:
- 3 multiplier events will disseminate the intellectual outputs and materials developed during the project
- 5 online webinars with media and education experts/ youth workers expert on inclusion
- 25 follow-up activities implemented by the trained youth workers
- 3 videos with graphic facilitation on relevant topics of media literacy
- over 200 people - teachers, media and education experts, people from the youth sector informed about the resources developed in the project
For the partners involved in the project will be a good opportunity to exchange know-how and to develop tools on media literacy with an inclusive approach for vulnerable groups that are transferable and easy to implement taking into consideration the online and offline learning environments.
InMedia is a project co-funded by the Erasmus Plus Programme KA2- Strategic Partnerships in the Youth Sector.